Re: My Pet Dinosaur - Re: If the asteroid had missed...

Quoting mkirkaldy@aol.com:

Did anyone see this program on BBC's Horizon? "My Pet Dinosaur" is evidently what the news release stories were based on. Funny review of the program at:
http://www.theherald.co.uk/features/lastnighttv/display.var.1256433.0.0.php

"At the other extreme was the palaeonotologist who'd been Jurassic Park's dino-consultant."

Palaeonotologist? Is that someone who studies ancient backs, or the ancient south?

--
Nick Pharris
Department of Linguistics

"Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity."
    --Edwin H. Land