From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
Nick Pharris
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 5:02 PM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: My Pet Dinosaur - Re: If the asteroid had missed...

Quoting mkirkaldy@aol.com:

> Did anyone see this program on BBC's Horizon?  "My Pet Dinosaur" is
> evidently what the news release stories were based on.  Funny review
> of the program at:

http://www.theherald.co.uk/features/lastnighttv/display.var.1256433.0.0.php

"At the other extreme was the palaeonotologist who'd been Jurassic
Park's dino-consultant."

Palaeonotologist?  Is that someone who studies ancient backs, or the
ancient south?

--
Nick Pharris
Department of Linguistics

"Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity."
     --Edwin H. Land