Re: My Pet Dinosaur - Re: If the asteroid had missed...

Hm. How do I make sure that everyone gets the joke, without explaining and thereby ruining it? Maybe this way:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Walsh" <steve.w@c-point.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 12:31 AM

Please, we of the antipodes have too many vowels in our words already.

At 07:49 AM 15/03/2007, you wrote:
I believe that "Palaeontologist" is the standard British/Aussie, etc.
spelling

Patti Kane-Vanni

Did you spellcheck the quote!?! Here's the original:

I believe that "Palaeonotologist" is the standard British/Aussie, etc.
spelling

:-°
<innocent whistling>