O. C. Marsh's Dinosaur Papers

Folks,

I'd like to introduce you to a very useful new resource: an online
collection of sixty or so of O. C. Marsh's papers, from 1877 to 1898.
It's not exhaustive, even for that period, but it includes a lot of
historically significant contributions, including the initial
"descriptions" (if you can call them that) of many well-known and
important dinosaurs.  (It's not limited to dinosaurs, but it's
definitely biased that way.)

Thanks are due to Matt Wedel for several photocopying marathons, and
to Randy Irmis for converting those copies to PDFs.

Help yourselves -- and pass the good news on to your friends and
colleagues.

        http://www.sauroposeidon.net/marsh.html

)_v__/\  "My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four.
         Unless there are three other people" -- Orson Welles.