Re: how does one...? was Re: JVP 27(1)

Cliff Green wrote:

Actually, my post was tongue-in-cheek. Yours came across as malicious.

Then you're being overly defensive, and reading too much into my post. See David's post for what I meant.

By the way, as a word of advice, if your post was intended as "tongue-in-cheek", try and avoid references to wartime tragedies like Pearl Harbor.

" American Idol " is on Sunday nights? As I have never watched the
program, I was unaware of that.You are obviously a fan of the show, knowing it's time
slot and all.

None of the above is correct. I don't watch the show, and I'm unaware of its timeslot. I'm not even in the U.S. at the moment.

Ok, In all seriousness, here's my beef. Over the years, I have seen more
and more cases of
individuals in paleontology lashing out at others with opposing pov's,
making hateful, and sometimes even personal attacks. I have become
completely burnt out on this behavior, and this is the reason I
walked away from the vertpaleo list, over a year ago. I've also been lied to
and shafted on a few to many paleo related sculptural opportunities, as of late.

I don't subscribe to vertpaleo, and I have nothing to do with providing sculptural opportunities. Sounds like a few issues are surfacing here.

FYI, I do not believe Steven Czerkas's claim in "dinosaurs of the air",
that dromaeosaurs are birds. That doesn't mean I think he should have his
name blotted out of the science for heresy.

I didn't say that at all. Again, you're reading too far much into my post.

This is my last post on the Dinosaur Mailing List.

OK.

Mortgage refinance is hot 1) Rates near 30-yr lows 2) Good credit get intro-rate 4.625%* https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5f&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=743