Re: "Jane" Nominated As Illnois State Attraction

Don't forget to vote for Jane!  She's still  in the running, and how often do
you get the chance to vote for a candidate with  such a rich past and
colorful  reputation!
http://www.enjoyillinois.com/sevenwonders/northern.html

Mary
____
In  a message dated 3/13/2007 8:18:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,