Re: Jurassic Croc Found With Fish Like Tail

Was paleo-artist Jon Hughes influenced by the Native American images?
Doubtful--Silverhorn's sketch is extremely obscure, as far as I know it's only been published in my book, same goes for the Kiowa tipi design from 1904 of a fishtailed water monster. I don't think any of the Pomo images have been published.