Re: how does one...? was Re: JVP 27(1)

I don't see why we should refrain from calling a work "infamous" or
any other pejorative (as long as we can back it up). It's not as
though Tim called the authors themselves "infamous". It's not "ad
hominem" if you're criticizing a book.

Or, as I just found on a random website:

"Opinions expressed are mine alone and do not reflect those of my employer, my employer's clients, any other person, corporation, or government department. The facts, however, speak for themselves."