Volunteer opportunity on dinosaur dig

I operate a small dinosaur dig on a private ranch in
the Big Horn Basin, Wyoming. We have had good success
the past 7 years, locating and excavating dinosaur
bones as well as dinosaur skeletons. In 2004, we
excavated a Stegosaurus armatus (90% complete) that is
prepared and now being molded and cast.
Last summer we excavated a Camptosaurus (70+%
complete). This upcoming digging season, we will be
concentrating on a partial Camarasaurus and a
Diplodocus (20 foot section of articulated cervical
and dorsal vertebrae, some ribs and a scapula have so
far been encountered).
If there are some experienced dinosaur diggers looking
for an opportunity to participate on a dig this
summer, to help excavate the specimens and work on the
geology of the area, you may contact me at my e-mail
address. I will have more information for interested
parties.

Regards,

Bob Simon
Dinosaur Safaris Inc.