Re: Dissertation?

ARGH!

Please delete this from the archives. I have no idea why I forwarded that to the list instead of to my parents. Profuse apologies all around!

Well, those of you who read German may now get some acquaintance to the illogic of the Austrian university law of 2002 -- I have officially made the M.Sc. thesis abroad while staying enrolled at the University of Vienna, but am not allowed to do that with the Ph.D. thesis.