Re: Dinosaurs burrowed to keep warm

On 3/23/07, paul sparks <pwsparks38@yahoo.com> wrote:
It occured to me that at least some folks think that one reason that mammals made it thru the K/T event was that they burrowed and were kept free of the fires, etc that would be part of the astroid collision. It was thus assumed that dinos did not have this activity. Yet here we are commenting of just this activity.

How many potentially burrowing ornithischians were present in the late Maastrichtian? -- Mike Keesey