RE: Incisa...what was that raptor's name?

_Incisivosaurus_

Perhaps the same as _Protarchaeopteryx_. According to a (fairly) recent paper by Senter, anyway.

Cheers, Tim

From: Anthony Docimo <keenir@hotmail.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Incisa...what was that raptor's name?
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 01:58:51 +0000

I'm trying to remember the name, but it escapes me.

A Chinese fossil maniraptoran, I think it was, though it made headlines because it was herbivorous, with rodent-like front teeth.

does anyone recall the name?

thanks.

i'm making a difference. Make every IM count for the cause of your choice. Join Now. http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtagline

Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/