Re: Incisa...what was that raptor's name?

That would be Incisivosaurus gauthieri, which I can never remember how to
spell (although I don't remember that possible herbivory was a big part
of the story at the time.  Eh, memory.).-Justin

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 01:58:51 +0000 Anthony Docimo <keenir@hotmail.com>
writes:

> I'm trying to remember the name, but it escapes me.
>
> A Chinese fossil maniraptoran, I think it was, though it made
> headlines
> because it was herbivorous, with rodent-like front teeth.
>
> does anyone recall the name?
>
> thanks.

> i'm making a difference. Make every IM count for the cause of your
> choice.
> Join Now.

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://
im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtagline