RE: a Tyrannosaur theory

Anthony Docimo wrote-

Maybe tyrannosaurs's arms didn't grow as much as the rest of their bodies did....in other words, their arms didn't look so small when they were young.

thoughts?

We have juvenile tyrannosaur specimens with arms, so we know this is true. Young juvenile Tarbosaurus (Shanshanosaurus holotype) has a humerus 32% the length of its femur. Older juvenile Tarbosaurus (Gorgosaurus novojilovi holotype) has a humerus 22% the length of its femur.

Mickey Mortimer