Spinosaurus Question

hey guys i have been looking at what I can find on the net about the Spinosaurus that was destroyed in ww2. most of it is art work and few pics of part of the back , neck and lower Jaw .
What i have always wondered is were there ever any leg or hip bones found to indecate that it was a Bipedal and not quadrupedal?
just from what little I see and I know th elay out of the bones were done in the early 20th century , it reminds me more of a Dimetrodon with a croc jaw.
just wondering.