From: Anthony Docimo <keenir@hotmail.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Sent: Saturday, 31 March, 2007 9:34:07 PM
Subject: RE: Rock outcrops in Cretaceous England?

>In the Cretaceous, was there any shist or any other type of rock (that
>would make a good outcropping) in southern England?
>
>this is for a story I'm writing.  I'll provide a link when I post
>it....which'll be once I find an answer to this question.
>
>reason: I need something for an Eotyrannus to duck behind.

here's the scene: http://rodlox.livejournal.com/7543.html

i'm making a difference. Make every IM count for the cause of your choice.
Join Now.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtagline

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at
the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.