sorry everyone

halo everybody,

i sent a message abaut excavation's in belgum, this sunday i went to the museum in Brussels and they are planning something in august. And my dream is coming treu, i get to see a T.-rex, it's coming to the museum here in november. So sorry for the difculty but thanks because the sites and al and the the information has probably allowed me a first klass ticket to the excavation. I thank everyone wons again and it was all very interesting

friendly regard's Tobi

Did you know that Windows Live Messenger is accesible on your mobile as from now? http://get.live.com/messenger/mobile