Re: The PhyloCode will not address the naming of species (Joke)

Aw geez, the phylocode has totally sold out to the man! We were going to take over the world with our hyphenated unomials! Now I don't believe in anything any more!

I'm going back to stamp collecting.

Mike Taylor wrote:
I am very pleased about this: I think that the perceived threat of the
PhyloCode to rank-based codes has been severely exacerbated by
perception that its "attack" might extend to species as well (mostly
suprageneric) taxon names.  I am much more hopeful for a
reconciliation between PhyloCoders and traditionalists now that it is
understood what the responsibilities of the two codes are, and how
little they overlap.

-- http://palaeo.jconway.co.uk