Phylo-matters (was Re: Bonestell's Evolution Of the Earth)

T. Michael Keesey writes:
 > Suggestion to everyone: if you'd like to continue discussing the
 > PhyloCode or Mike Taylor's paper (which spawned the whole discussion),
 > why not pop over to http://www.phylonames.org/forum/ and sign up?
 > Then we can leave those nice people who cringe at the mere mention of
 > apomorphy-modified node-based definitions in peace. :)

(That includes me, by the way :-)

)_v__/\  "Put it before them briefly so they will read it, clearly so they
         will appreciate it, picturesquely so they will remember it and,
         above all, accurately so they will be guided by its light" --
         Joseph Pulitzer.