Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 12:24 PM
Subject: The Dinosaur Renaissance

To take a break from nomenclatural warfare for a while, I've been trying to get a wikipedia article on the dinosaur renaissance together, at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur_renaissance

Any comments, criticisms, suggestions, or discussion welcome. Or better yet, edits to the actual article. Some parts I feel are sadly lacking, such as the behaviour and extinction sections. And overall I think it needs a bit more historical context.

Cheers,
John

--
http://palaeo.jconway.co.uk