RE: Fw: Monotremes

what I mean, basically, is to write a cladogram, then say it in sentance
form.  repeat, only with another group of animals, and without writing it
down.

Nomenclature is not abolished... only ranks stop being necessary.

then what is the nomenclature?

I also think you have an interesting view of what is and what is not opaque
to outsiders to paleontology. Speaking as someone who _is_ an outsider, I
can honestly say that the old system you appear to be champion is thoroughly
broken.

that's interesting, since I'm also an outsider.

The PhyloCode certainly appears to fix that.

I think they said the same thing about Ebonics and a few of those AILs (artificial international languages) in the past decades. ;)

Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the i?m Initiative now. It?s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_MAY07