Re: The Dinosaur Renaissance

In a message dated 5/9/2007 1:25:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
john.a.conway@gmail.com writes:

<< To take a break from nomenclatural warfare for a while, I've  been trying
to get a wikipedia article on the dinosaur renaissance together,  at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur_renaissance

Any comments,  criticisms, suggestions, or discussion welcome. Or better
yet, edits to the  actual article. Some parts I feel are sadly lacking,
such as the behaviour  and extinction sections. And overall I think it
needs a bit more historical  context. >>

John, I would suggest that you add a photo of John  Ostrom. Also, although I
may have missed it, I noted no mention that Bakker was  Ostrom's student at
Yale. DV