Re: Pterosaur origins again, Hone and Benton 2007

David Peters wrote:

>Let's hope Dr. Hone and Dr. Benton have included original figures this time,
>not silhouette tracings lifted from children's books.

I agree entirely. It's unscientific for people to just scan in figures from
popular publications, fiddle about in photoshop, and pass off the results as
research.

D.

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at
the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.