Re: Zallinger Murals

Well, not directly linked to this topic but:

If we order to two paleoartists to make a scientific illustration
based on the same specimen and using the same simple technique - say
line drawing -, what is the chance that we get two very similar
figures? (I am thinking of legal issue due to copyrights in that
hypothetical  situation.)

[]s,

Roberto Takata