the reason I asked about maniraptor limbs

Based on information I gathered from the answers to my question earlier in the week (last week?), I made this sketch....

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/55865595/

...and I'm wondering if such a difference between the wrist and ankle is plausible, before I try making a final version of the tree dino.

(basically, for the hands, lift your hands up and clap once - the tree dinos can't clap, but their palms do face each other.....the ankles, however, have only the degrees of flexion as found in conventional (non-avian) maniraptors)

thoughts?

More photos, more messages, more storage?get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_2G_0507