Re: How the New Papers Was Won

At 16.45 21/05/2007 -0700, you wrote:
Pereda Suberbiola, X., Ruiz-Omeñaca, J.I., Hernández, J.M., and Pujalte, V. 2006. Primera cita de un dinosaurio ornitópodo en el Cretácico Inferior (Berriasiense) del SO de la Cuenca Vasco-Cantábrica (Palencia, España). Revista de la Sociedad Geológica de España 19(3-4):219-231.

Dear Jerry and listmembers,

I've seen that the pdf of this paper is freely available from the web-site of the Journal, but the link is, apparently, wrong (the link is of another non-dinosaurian paper)!
There is someone that was able to download the pdf, and, naturally, that can send it to me, please?

Many thanks
Marco