Re: Kronosauras jaws

Ravenstar writes:

Hi everyone , Im doing a sculpt of a kronosauras and I was wondering if anyone knows if the jaws and teeth interlock? like a Crocs does or do those front large teeth keep the middel and rear of the month some what open when closed? hope that makes sinces. quick replys would be greatly helpful.

I doubt there's enough 'actual' material of the jaws to tell for certain. The Harvard mount is mostly a plaster fantasy.

Dann Pigdon
Melbourne, Australia        http://heretichides.soffiles.com