Re: How the New Papers Was Won

Pereda Suberbiola, X., Ruiz-Omeñaca, J.I., Hernández, J.M., and Pujalte, V. 2006. Primera cita de un dinosaurio ornitópodo en el Cretácico Inferior (Berriasiense) del SO de la Cuenca Vasco-Cantábrica (Palencia, España). Revista de la Sociedad Geológica de España 19(3-4):219-231.

I've seen that the pdf of this paper is freely available from the web-site of the Journal, but the link is, apparently, wrong (the link is of >another non-dinosaurian paper)!There is someone that was able to download the pdf, and, naturally, that can send it to me, please?

D'OH!...I forgot to put the link in to where I found this paper -- sorry about that! Anyway, you can get this one at:

http://www.aragosaurus.com/secciones/publicaciones/panel/artic/Pereda_etal2006_dinoPalencia.pdf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jerry D. Harris
Director of Paleontology
Dixie State College
Science Building
225 South 700 East
St. George, UT  84770   USA
Phone: (435) 652-7758
Fax: (435) 656-4022
E-mail: jharris@dixie.edu
and     dinogami@gmail.com
http://cactus.dixie.edu/jharris/

"Trying to estimate the divergence times
of fungal, algal or prokaryotic groups on
the basis of a partial reptilian fossil and
protein sequences from mice and humans
is like trying to decipher Demotic Egyptian with
the help of an odometer and the Oxford
English Dictionary."
-- D. Graur & W. Martin (_Trends
in Genetics_ 20[2], 2004)