Re: Gastonia Images?

George and Listers,
The Graves Museum in Dania had a reconstruction of *Gastonia* that I beleive
was from Mike Triebold's outfit. After bankruptcy it went to a Ft. Lauderdale
museum where it is labelled *Ankylosaurus* 8-(
But anyway ... here's a few shots:

   http://www.mcorriss.com/DG9a.jpg
   http://www.mcorriss.com/DG9b.jpg
   http://www.mcorriss.com/DG9c.jpg.
   http://www.mcorriss.com/DG9d.jpg
   http://www.mcorriss.com/DG9e.jpg
   http://www.mcorriss.com/DG9f.jpg
   http://www.mcorriss.com/DG9g.jpg
   http://www.mcorriss.com/DG9h.jpg
   http://www.mcorriss.com/DG9i.jpg
   http://www.mcorriss.com/DG9j.jpg
   http://www.mcorriss.com/DG9k.jpg
   http://www.mcorriss.com/DG9l.jpg

I didn't put 'em into a web page because I don't have a proper html editor yet
and I'm too tired to write the html code manually. It took a bit of time to
change them from tiffs into jpegs and upload 'em.

here's a page of other stuff:
   http://www.mcorriss.com/DM10.html

enjoy

-mpc