RE: PDFs available from Geological Society

You could also do an author search on Huxley. Just make sure you check the
"all Lyell Collection" box...
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu] On Behalf Of
Michael Barton
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 1:12 PM
To: david.marjanovic@gmx.at; Dinosaur Mailing List
Subject: Re: PDFs available from Geological Society

Do a search for "dinosaurian" and it is the 8th hit,

--
<,,><

Michael D. Barton
     Bozeman, MT
          MSU Bozeman, History-SETS Major
               darwinsbulldog@gmail.com
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=darwinmatters
http://public.fotki.com/darwinsbulldog/
http://thedispersalofdarwin.blogspot.com/

Reporter:"What do you think of Western Civilization?"
Gandhi:"I think it would be a good idea! "