Quetzy photos

Dear one and all,

This is an urgent request. Could anyone able to provide photographs (NOT
drawings or paintings) of fossil material of Quetzalcoatlus (Big Daddy or the
Little Ones), the original locality of the Q. northropi holotype in Big Bend
Park, or fossil material of Arambourgiania please contact me, off-list asap.

My Japanese colleagues and I need photos for a pterosaur exhibition that will
open in Kitakyushu Museum of Natural History and Human History this summer
(I'll send more details in a later post).

Any help with this would be much appreciated and fully acknowledged.

Cheers,

Dave

PS: England finally wupped the Windies at cricket yesterday playing in the
lowest temperature ever recorded
in a Test Match held in England. Well, it was a national holiday, so what else
would you expect...
David M. Unwin
Department of Museum Studies
University of Leicester
105 Princess Road East
LEICESTER LE1 2LG
UK
Email:     dmu1@le.ac.uk <mailto:dmu1@le.ac.uk>
Work tel: +44 116 252 3947
Dept tel:  +44 116 252 3963
Fax:        +44 116 252 3960
http://www.le.ac.uk/ms/contactus/davidunwin.html
<http://www.le.ac.uk/ms/contactus/davidunwin.html>
<http://www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies/>

Live in Europe and interested in visiting major European natural history
collections?
Go to: www.synthesys.info <http://www.synthesys.info/>

Would you like to catch up on the latest ideas about pterodactyls?
Read: The Pterosaurs
http://us.penguingroup.com/nf/Book/BookDisplay/0,,9780131463080,00.html