Re: Hone and Benton 2007 (their second paper)

That's true, and so are cooperative, non-erratic e-mail browsers -- mine
isn't one of those. I would love to follow your instruction, but had no way
to do so. :-)

To be fair, there is the option of entering the ">" manually. It is, after all, plain text. I use Outlook Express (howling in the background...), which inserts them automatically in _most_, but not all replies. Seems to depend on the program the original was written in, or something. When I don't get automatic ">", I insert them by hand. -- But then, I have an unusually high tolerance of mechanic repetitive tasks...