Re: Spot the differences or picture plagiarism(?)

Steve (and everybody)... the artist in both of them are me (I did two modified versions of these based on different sketches but keeping the basics) I don't know why I wasn't credited in the second (that actually was the first one)! Tales about crediting...

Obviously the first one is the >older< so that's why they might have looked slightly >less< good...

Thanks for letting us know though... I'm not plagiarising myself... it's call evolution!