RE: Humor: Supernatural creation, but only during the Triassic (from the Onion)

--- "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <tholtz@geol.umd.edu>
wrote:

> And let's not forget turtles, too!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If ever there was a critter that warranted a case for
special creation... :)

Also from the article:

"Let me ask you this: Could some kind of random
genetic chance make the population of shelled
cephalopods grow significantly? No, of course not. So
the only logical explanation is that there was an
infinite and all-knowing cephalopod creator who
modified their mollusk foot into a muscular hydrostat
that eventually, on the sixth day, became a tentacle."

Aha! That's where Cthulhu has been hiding out.

Jason

 for the edge of your seat?
http://tv.yahoo.com/