To: <david.marjanovic@gmx.at>
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: Report Sez Volcanic Gases Killed The Dinosaurs

Actually, I think that direction of wind flow, and currents, would tend to govern the ash flow, and not a whole lot else - by a couple of weeks after any given event. I think that conceivably it would matter if events were at mid latitude, equatorial, or elsewhere, because I think that it did in the case of the Sumatra volcano that caused the Year Without a Summer. (Sumatra had more than one catastrophic volcano in the 19th century.) Otherwise, once dust and gas got into the atmosphere, it was everywhere.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, TX
tiggernut24@yahoo.com