Re: Report Sez Volcanic Gases Killed The Dinosaurs

I recall a paper summarized in the Oil & Gas Journal
which placed an impact online to Chicxlub in the
Indian Ocean.  At that time, the Seychelles Islands
were adjacent to the west side of the Bombay High; the
two have since drifted apart.  As I recall, the impact
would have been at the area of rift inception, well to
the north and west of the Deccan.

This is from memory, and I don't have a reference.  If
anyone wishes to pursue it, the Oil & Gas Journal
(www.ogjonline.com) would be the place to start.

Glen Ledingham