Re: Dinosaurs Dug Dens

Yes. As many have noted before, the selectivity of KT
extinctions is what has to be explained in light of
the fact that smaller vertebrates (including
burrowers)and their habitats should have been
devastated, directly and indirectly, not only from
this but also from the effects of "nuclear winter", as
much as or more readily than the megafauna. The
mystery continues.
--Mark Hallett