Re: What do you hate about dino-docs?

--- David Krentz <ddkrentz@charter.net> wrote:

> OK
>
>    So its not exactly cladistics but I thought it
> would be just as fun
> to get some opinions about Dinosaur TV
> shows/Documentaries/Movies.
> What is it that drives you crazy when you watch
> these things?
> Specifically, about the dinosaurs and their behavior
> and design.  What
> has no one ever 'got right'.

Along with the annoying "always screaming" dinosaurs,
my biggest gripe has to be that every dinosaur
featured in these documentaries, is part of a
herd/pack/family group. God forbid they show dinosaurs
living alone; like most animals today.

Easily one of the best things about "Prehistoric
Beasts" was the scene where a lone _Tyrannosaurus_
attacked a lone _Monoclonius_. We need footage like that.