Where to find Paleontological journals/scientific writings

Hello All!

So yesterday was a slow day as far as the DML is concerned. I didn't get one
email about dinos...imagine my distress. So, in order to never have to live
through the anguish of today again, I've decided to ask a question.

My question regards paleontological journals and writings. In particular I was
was wondering how and where could find scholarly journals pertaining to
paleontological finds as a College Student at Purdue University-West Lafayette.

I assume that the answer is going to be go to the college of science's library,
but just in case, I would like to know.

Additionally, I was wondering if there were any papers I should look for in
particular (writings that are as important to paleontology as Principia
Mathematica is to Mathematics). Also, any recommendations on good reads for a
student wishing to enter vertebrate paleontology would also be graciously
accepted.

Thanks you for your time,

Matt Mabry
Undergraduate Student