Re: Where to find Paleontological journals/scientific writings

<<Comes in three editions. I've seen the 2nd (1997) and the 3rd (2004).
Benton being "the man who writes faster than his shadow" (he publishes
almost once a month), the update from the 2nd to the 3rd was in places done
very sloppily; for example, Benton uncritically accepted...>>

A mere detail.  Much more significantly, he included my website in the
recommended reading on Mesozoic mammals.  I still haven't quite recovered
form that.  The Palaeos website got mentioned in it a few times, so a
certain TW in Texas was presumably grinning as well.