Re: What do you hate about dino-docs?

----- Original Message ----
From: Jamie Stearns <stearns5@cox.net>

>Also noticeable is the lack of anything involving Dilophosaurus (unless
 I'm
>mistaken, as I haven't seen "When Dinosaurs Roamed America" and
 others).
>It's almost as if the producers know Jurassic Park got it wrong, but
 don't
>want to "de-awesomize" the dino's image. Even when it does appear in
 things
>like animatronic exhibits, it's still given a set of "venom glands" and

>spits water at the visitors.

"Dinosaurs de-awesomized" A CGI spectacular! see dinosaurs as you've never seen
them before: sleeping! lying on the floor & standing about!
Special feature: Dilophosaurus was not as interesting as you think!

A hard sell.

D.

----------------------------------
Work:
http://www.museumoftherockies.org
Fieldwork  pictures NM 2002-4 & China 06:
http://www.statemuseumpa.org/notes05.htm
http://www.wald.heim.at/urwald/540645/JH-Projekte/China_04-2006/chinaset.htm

TV Work:
http://www.impossiblepictures.co.uk