Urgently looking for reproducible sauropod art

Luis, Mark, Todd and other palaeoartists:

I very suddenly find that I need to find a scientifically solid
artistic rendering of a sauropod dinosaur (any neosauropod would do)
that could reproduced in a newspaper for a story that goes out
tomorrow morning in the UK.  I'm sure you all know what's coming, but:
they will not be able to pay.  I will, however, at least make sure
that you get properly credited.

Please reply off-list, sending high-resolution JPEGs, if you can help.

)_v__/\  You have to take me in the spirit in which I'm intended.