Re: Urgently looking for reproducible sauropod art

At least that's not only in Portugal that newspapers aren't paying for illustration/texts related to science/Paleontology.

:)

Luis

Luis Azevedo Rodrigues
Museu Nacional de Historia Natural (Mineralogia e Geologia)
Natural History Museum
Rua da Escola Politécnica, 58
P-1250-102 Lisboa
PORTUGAL