Urgently looking for reproducible sauropod art

Mike Taylor writes:
 > I very suddenly find that I need to find a scientifically solid
 > artistic rendering of a sauropod dinosaur (any neosauropod would do)
 > that could reproduced in a newspaper for a story that goes out
 > tomorrow morning in the UK.  I'm sure you all know what's coming, but:
 > they will not be able to pay.  I will, however, at least make sure
 > that you get properly credited.

Panic over!  Luis Rey has allowed us to use the awesome
Astrodon-kicking-Utahraptor's-arse painting from the Holtz-and-Rey
encyclopedia.  Thanks to the rest of you anyway, but no-one's going to
top that :-)

)_v__/\  "Invalid path, not directory, or directory not empty" -- MS-DOS
         diagnostic.  Gee, thanks for clearing that up, Microsoft.