Re: What do you hate about dino-docs?

I remember there was some talk about Raptor Red being optioned to studios but nothing became of it. I'm sure the rights have lapsed. I haven't heard a thing about it in a long time. There are a few dinosaur projects out there, but at the moment I'd be crazy to spill the beans about any of them. Some really good ones, and some really bad ones.
The good news is that producers are looking for something that has not been seen before. So feathers seem to be winning favour. You never know with this industry though. Many of you have been involved in docs and movies before and you know how it goes. One minute things are in and the next minute someone (with a bajillion dollars) brings up an experience with a parakeet who bit his finger and will have nothing to do with anything with feathers.

  Ah..one more thing that bugs me about dinosaur docs...

If it has to do with Hell Creek we all know how the episode will end.
Heck, my wife stopped watching these shows, Hell Creek or not, because they were so darn depressing. 9 times out of 10 they end with the main "character " dying a horrible death so that we can see them being dug up at the end!

Been to busy to see Sea Monsters, but I was up in Montreal at Damn FX and got to see some final rendered shots. It looked nice! An interesting choice for a main character!

David Krentz