Luanchuanraptor henanensis & Eotriceratops xerinsularis

Somebody can help me to get images or pictures of these new dinosaurs
"Luanchuanraptor henanensis Lü, J. - C., Xu, L., Zhang, X. - L., Ji, Q., Jia,
S. - H., Hu, W. - Y., Zhang, J. - M., and Wu, Y. - H. (2007)" and
"Eotriceratops xerinsularis Wu, Brinkman, Eberth & they Bellow, 2007." Please
if they are known where I can find images send me the I link. Excuse the
spelling, it is that I am from Cuba. Thank you...