Luanchuanraptor henanensis & Eotriceratops xerinsularis

Greetings, here I have something of information, but  I dont have yet any image
of none of these two new discoveries... I hope they can also help me sending me
some image. Apologize again for the spelling it is that I am not North
American. Thank you.

New Ceratopsia in the Horseshoe Canyon Formation.
"Eotriceratops xerinsularis Wu, Brinkman, Eberth & they Bellow, 2007"
It is a Ceratopsinae of the late Cretácico whose fossil remains have been
hayados in the Horseshoe Canyon Formation, in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada; place
with a magnificent registration fossil of dinosaurs.

"Luanchuanraptor henanensis"
It is a new Dromaeosauridae of Luanchuan China whose remains are quite
complete. According to my sources he/she has a great development from the
musculature relaccionada to their arms, what can imply a great proximity with
their flying ancestros.
"Luanchuanraptor henanensis Lü, J. - C., Xu, L., Zhang, X. - L., Ji, Q., Jia,
S. - H., Hu, W. - Y., Zhang, J. - M., and Wu, Y. - H. (2007) "