Re: And now for a little ego-boost... National Geographic online

Charles R. Knight's dinosaur  images have been beaten-up for over thirty
years now. We got the message. Yes,  his dinosaurs sometimes dragged their
tails,
and, yes, some of them were  depicted living up to their armpits in swamps,
and, yes, they weren't painted in  bubblicious colors. The Geographic
illustrations were painted in 1939 in the  context of their time. Now, can we
move on
without repeating this hackneyed  storyline without end? DV