Re: And now for a little ego-boost... National Geographic online

Yea, you young punks with your dinosaurs with feathers, colors, turkey wattles and high metabolic rates.. and your damned hulla hoops, ipods and rock and roll. Why in my day why, when I was a kids in the 70's and 80's all we had were swamp dwelling tail-dragging brownish grey dinosaurs! And we liked them! Get off my lawn!

  With a smile, nudge-wink and apology to Dan.

David Krentz