Re: And now for a little ego-boost... National Geographic online

I can tell you that at NG there was certainly no intention to deride
Knight. He is held in very high regard and his paintings still hang on
corridor walls. I had a very different experience from Dan while
looking at the gallery Holtz narrated. I enjoyed it, even though, yes,
I'd heard it all before. I thought Holtz did a great job summing
thinkgs up. And I can't get enough of the dino art, old or new.

Chris Sloan
National Geographic Magazine